AirAsia’s 20 Million BIG Points Giveaway Contest
Stand a chance to win BIG Points for your holiday when you convert your Dibz Reward Points to BIG Points!
All winners will be announced on AirAsia BIG social media pages within 30 days after the end of the contest.
*All category winners will be selected regionally.
20 Million BIG Points Giveaway Contest
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. This “20 Million BIG Points Giveaway Contest” (“Contest”) is organised by BIG Loyalty Sdn. Bhd. (formerly known as Think BIG Digital Sdn. Bhd.) (“Organiser”).
2. By participating in this Contest, all participants (“Participants”) will be deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the Terms & Conditions of this Contest as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organiser in all matters related thereto.
3. Information on how to enter forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Contest is deemed as acceptance of these conditions of entry. Acceptance of these Terms and Conditions is a pre-condition of entry.
4. This Contest runs from 1 September 2018, 00:00 (GMT+8) and closes on 30 November 2018, 23:59 (GMT+8) (both dates inclusive) (“Contest Period”).
5. The Organiser reserves the right to amend or extend the duration of the Contest Period at any time as it deems fit.
6. Staff/Employees of the Organiser including their family and relatives are excluded from participating in this Contest. This exclusion also extends to employees and family members of the Organiser’s affiliates, associates, suppliers, advertising agencies and/or advertisers associated with this Contest and sponsors involved in this Contest.
7. To qualify and participate in this Contest, Participants must fulfil the following requirements (“Contest Requirements”):
a) Participants must be a BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by BIG under the name “BIG Loyalty Program”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG ID” issued by BIG at the point of participation in the Contest;
b) Perform any of the following during the Contest Period:-
(i) Earn BIG Points through successful booking of AirAsia flight ticket(s) on AirAsia mobile app or AirAsia website during Contest Period and the travel period of the said flight(s) must be within Contest Period;
(ii) Earn BIG Points through purchase or spend on the Organiser’s participating partner’s platform or eStore via the BIG Loyalty website or mobile app during the Contest Period;
(iii) Redeem AirAsia flight(s) on the BIG Loyalty mobile app or website during the Contest Period;
(iv) Redeem a hotel/tourist attraction and activities/lifestyle deal from the Organiser’s participating partners;
(v) Convert reward points from the Organiser’s participating partners to BIG Points;
(vi) Earn BIG Points when making payment with BIG Pay or Fave Pay.
c) Only Participants whose BIG Member account is successfully credited with BIG Points pursuant to the Contest during the Contest Period will stand a chance to win the Grand, Monthly or Weekly Prize.
d) The following transactions will NOT qualify Participants to participate in the Contest:
(i) Participants who have not completed their purchase successfully;
(ii) Participants who completed the purchase or redeem any AirAsia flight/ hotel/tourist attraction and activities/lifestyle deal but the travel/stay/usage period is after Contest Period;
(iii) Participants who completed the purchase or redeemed any AirAsia flight/hotel/tourist attraction and activities/lifestyle deal and subsequently request for refund of the said purchase or redemption at any point of time for any reason whatsoever.
a) Grand Prize: 200,000 BIG Points per winner X 5 winners 5 Participants with the highest BIG Points activities (accumulated calculations of earned, redeemed and conversion of BIG Points) throughout the Contest Period will win the Grand Prize.
b) Weekly Prize: 20,000 BIG Points per winner X 50 winners Fifty (50) weekly (during each week of the Contest Period) Participants with the highest BIG Point activities (accumulated calculations of earned, redeemed and conversion of BIG Points) will win the Weekly Prize of 20,000 BIG Points each.
c) Monthly Bonus Prize: 50,000 BIG Points per winner X 40 winners Forty (40) monthly (during each month of the Contest Period) Participants with the highest conversion will win 50,000 BIG Points each.
9. Winners will be announced on AirAsia BIG social media within 30 days after the end of the Contest Period.
10. BIG Points will be credited to the winners within 30 days after the end of the Contest Period.
11. The Organiser reserves the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of the Participants. Without limitation, Participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card and/or passport to the Organiser upon request. The Organiser’s decision in relation to all aspects of the Contest are final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and no correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
12. Only Participants that fulfil the Contest terms and conditions shall be eligible to receive the BIG Points. Participants that fail to fulfil the Contest terms and conditions will automatically be disqualified from the Contest without notice.
13. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to substitute and/or replace the BIG Points without any prior notice to the Participants.
14. The Organiser further reserves its right to use any collected personal data of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose related to this Contest and the Participants are deemed to consent to such use with no monetary payment.
15. The Organiser reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to forfeit the BIG Points from any it believes has undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities or other activities harmful to this Contest or to the Organiser.
16. Participants may be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organiser, via email or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
17. The BIG Points are not exchangeable and/or transferable and cannot be exchanged or redeemed for cash. The usage of the BIG Points is subject to the BIG Membership Terms and Conditions.
18. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and/or all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
19. The Organiser accepts no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, corrupted or misdirected booking whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
20. The Organiser, subsidiaries, affiliates, and associated companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Contest (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
21. The terms and condition contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the Contest.
22. The Organiser reserves the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
23. The decision of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the BIG Points award and/or the Prize and Participants shall be deemed final and conclusive under any circumstances and no appeal or complaint from any Participants will be entertained.
24. All expenses associated with this Contest such as transportation and accommodation (if applicable) shall be solely borne by the Contest Participants.
25. These terms and conditions may be translated into other languages. In the event of inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the translated versions, the English version shall prevail.
Back to List