What is the claim process for damages to vehicle?
Based on the aforementioned coverage and limits thereto for damages endured by a user’s vehicle while in possession of a Dibz Valet driver, the following shall be the process required in order to process a claim.
- User shall notify Dibz Valet Driver of the said damage before leaving the point where the vehicle is returned to user.
- Dibz Valet Driver shall assist in obtaining a police report. A police report is a requisite for Company insurance provider to be able to payout to cover the damages to the extent coverable by Company.
- User shall coordinate with Company head office on a date and time for the vehicle to be assessed by the cost estimators to determine the cost of repairs.
- User agrees to wait for the Company insurance to process the payout and agrees to provide any additional information such as OR/ CR of the vehicle or any other vehicle or personal documents that may be required to process the insurance payout.
- Once payout is processed and the vehicle is repaired, user agrees to waive any future claims and hold Company free of any liability resulting from the damage that has been repaired.